The HLM Associates® team boasts decades as professional security consultants and experts in national security, corporate security and industrial security services. Our constituent parts seamlessly sync into an unmatched whole, with your security as the number one priority always.
Andrew B. Hall, PSP®, ISP®, SPIPC, PSC
Owner & Managing Member / 540.233.0279 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Hall brings more than 20 years of management experience and more than 15 years of experience in security and government support operations to HLM Associates.
- Served as a Special Security Officer deployed in operational environments, handling all security aspects in a multi-agency environment at several National Security Events.
- Conducted site assessment visits along with audit and compliance visits, ensuring that both government- and contractor-operated facilities acted in accordance with all governing directives.
- Program Manager for security services and support contracts to both the IC and SAP communities.
- Long-term participant in the development of the ICD 705, on SCIF construction and physical protection of SCI; security and operational support for Exercise Falcon Virgo 06-09 in the NCR.
Michael L. Laverdure, M.S.C.J.
Owner & Managing Member / 571.419.1643 / email@example.com
Mr. Laverdure is a senior security executive with extensive international, public and private sector leadership and management experience. He brings the following strengths to HLM Associates:
- Unparalleled expertise in the creation, implementation and administration of innovative, customer-focused, risk management-based security activities within complex environments.
- Proficient in protection of human, physical, information and technology assets, proprietary and national security information, intellectual property and delivery of security services to internal and external customers.
- Served as Director of Security for major companies including Unisys, SAIC and BAE Systems.
- More than six years in the Central Intelligence Agency as a Special Agent and Information Systems Security Officer.
- Member of the Industrial Security Working Group (ISWG) and Chair of the Membership Working Group for ASIS International, Defense and Intelligence Council.